- ORICO 2.5 to 3.5 Hard Drive Adapter: Turns your 2.5 inch SATA HDD / SSD into 3.5 inch so you can install it into your desktop PC
- High Speed, Excellent Performance: SATA III supports a theoretical maximum speed of 6Gbps, also backward compatible with SATA I/II
- Good Heat Dissipation: The side slots and open design greatly improves heat dissipation and protects your hard drive
- Superb Quality: Made of ABS plastic material; compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux Desktops; Hot-swap plug and play, no driver needed
- Screws in box: 4 x M3*5 screws to install the 2.5" hard drive, and 6 x screws to mount the 1125SS
DescriptionDo you have 2.5" hard drives that you cannot install into your desktop PC?
If so, the ORICO 2.5" to 3.5" Hard Drive Adapter is perfect for you. It turns your 2.5-inch HDD or SSD into a 3.5-inch size. Wide Compatibility
Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux Desktops
Supports all 7mm / 9.5mm / 12.5mm 2.5" SATA hard drives, including HDD and SSD.
Supports Serial ATA I / II / III.
Made of ABS plastic material makes it more durable.
Delicate, cutting-edge craftsmanship makes it perfectly fit for 3.5" bays. Maximized Speed of SATA 3.0
Built with SATA III standard, providing a maximum data transfer speed of 6Gbps.
Backward compatible with SATA 1.0 / 2.0. Good Heat Dissipation
The side slots and open design provides good cooling, so it protects your hard drive from over-heating Plug-and-Play Design
Supports hot-swapping, no driver needed (*motherboard support required). What is in the box:
1 x ORICO 2.5" to 3.5" Hard Drive Adapter
4 x M3*5 screws
6 x screws
1 x User Manual
1 x Service Card