- USB 3.0 external, SATA-III internal, Especially made for 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed & supports UASP, even faster data transfer
- Integrated safeguards preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access
- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Support offline clone, no drivers needed, easy installation; Completely new cloning technology, computer-independent duplicating/cloning without computer support possible
- Stable and reliable DC power source: The power supply is highly efficient (12V, 3000mA), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- Package Includes: 1x USB 3.0 & SSD HDD SATA Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Cable; 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter; 1x Manual
HDD/SSD Off-line DuplicatorWhen cloning a hard drive, no PC is required - just plug both hard drives, press "Copy" button for several seconds until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%.
Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps Available - The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard diskHigh-class chipset ASM1156, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol,this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
Features- Support offline clone, no drivers needed, and easy installation- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/ II/ III) HDD and SSD- Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 /1.1 - Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/ XP/Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above- On/Off power switch; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
Attention- The target disk must be larger than the source disk.- Please backup files in target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline clone works.- Please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, as to avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station.- When one drive is working in the docking station, please do not remove the other one or insert a new one until it's finished in case of data loss. Please power off the docking station before removing.