- Note: DMLIANKE is the Official Seller, other are not. Not Support NVMe M.2 SSD, Not Support PCIe based M.2 SSD. Supports SATA-based M.2/NGFF(B Key &B+M Key) SSD.
- M.2/NGFF to USB3.1 Type C SSD External Enclosure, suitable for 2230/2242/2260/2280MM. Data transfer rate up to 10Gbps for USB 3.1
- Support System: Windows xp / Vista / Windows7 / 8 / 8.1 /10/ Linux / MAC.
- VL716 controller chip's GEN2 version, ultra fast transmission speed. Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping.
- Adopts aluminum alloy shell, stylish appearance but durable. Low heat, low consumption, shockproof, longer life time
DescriptionIf you don't know this enclosure or your ssd very well, and have any question or problem, please contact with us! Or you can ask a question on Amazon website, many our users and we will help you.Product Specifications
Product name: M.2/NGFF(B Key & B+M key) to USB 3.1 SSD hard drive enclosure Interface type: M.2/NGFF to USB 3.1 Transfer Rate : Up to 10Gbps Case Size: 118*40*8MM Material: Aluminum alloy USB 3.1 Cable Length: about 20cm Support SSD Drivers Size: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280mm Color: GreyFeatures:
1, USB 3.1 Type-C super fast and high-capacity data transfer solution, Data transfer rate up to 10Gbps for USB 3.1 2, Supports SATA-based M.2/NGFF(B Key & B+M key) SSD 3, Easy installation & no driver required, No additional power required 4, Supports Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping 5, Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE & Linux etc Please note that it supports SATA-based B Key (B & M Key) SSD only. It does NOT support PCI-E based B key any M key SSD. You need to format your SSD when you use it for the first time, and then it will work.
Package Included: 1 x M.2 NGFF SSD to USB 3.1 Type-C SSD Enclosure 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A to Type-C Cable 1 x Screw DriverFor the brand new SSD drive, it may can not find the drive, because the brand new SSD drive should be formated before first time using. And also need to make the ssd drive partition.
Follow step is to find the brand new ssd drive: 1. use your mouse right key to click "Computer"ï¼Œ it will show a drop-down menu 2. use your mouse left key to click "Computer Managment", 3. use your mouse left key to click "Disk Managment" After find the brand new ssd drive, please format it, and made partition. Then you can find the drive normally.