- SATA III cable - With Locking Latch with 90-Degree connector on one end and straight through connector on the other
- Product introduction: SATA 3.0 Cable It adopts high-standard pure copper core and dual-channel SAS cable. It has high transmission speed and stable transmission. Aluminum foil 100% shielding, can effectively resist external electromagnetic radiation interference, but also improve the transmission stability. The wire rod is manufactured and tested according to the latest SATAIII standard, which perfectly supports SATA 3.0 6Gbps, backward compatible with SATA I, II, and SATA hard disks.
- Buckle - Each side of the SATA 3 Cable is provided with a lock to ensure that it will not loosen during operation
- High speed SATA Cable (aka Serial ATA 3) provides up to 6Gbps data throughout, 2x faster than SATA II,
- Compatible - sata iii 6.0 gbps cable Backwards compatible with SATA I, II, III hard drives
DescriptionSATA III Cable High Speed Data Transmission
Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
Compatible with 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives, they are compatible with connectors on all SATA drives and controllers.
SATA 3.0 cable is a hard disk drive and DVD drive used to connect the motherboard and host controller to internal Serial ATA.
One right-angled/90-degree SATA connector
Backwards compatible with SATA I, II, III hard drivesSATA 3 cable specificationï¼š
One pack: 3pcs
SATA III 6 Gbps Cable With Locking Latch