- Ugreen SATA 3 cable is designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. Please be kindly noted that this cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
- 6 Gbps Fast Data Transfer: The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
- Cost-effective 3 Pack Combo: 3 Pack SATA 3 cable is a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
- Secure Connection: Locking latch on each end of the cable to ensure secure connections for fast and reliable file transfer.
- What You Get: USB Ugreen SATA 3 cable 18inch(3PCS in one package) x3, 18-month warranty and lifetime friendly customer service.
DescriptionUgreen SATA 3 Cable For HDD/SSD/CD Driver/CD Writer
Ugreen SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. 3-Pack SATA III cable provides spare or replacement hard drive cable for a last minute installation. Support SATA III At Up To 6 Gbps
The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Please be kindly noted that it's just a Data transfer cable which could support 6Gbps, while the actual speed is limited by the rating of your attached equipment. Two Straight Connector (180 Degree) With Latch
Each end of this internal SATA 3 cable features a straight connector with an attached locking latch to ensure a secure connection in case of movement or vibration. Compatibility
Compatible with your Internal Serial ATA hard drives, Hard disk, recorders, CD-ROM etc Package Contents
3 x Ugreen SATA 3 cable 18inch (straight to straight connector)