- Ugreen SATA 3 cable is designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. Please be kindly noted that this cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
- 6 Gbps Fast Data Transfer: The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
- Flexible Right Angle Design: Straight connector and 90-degree right angle connector makes it easy to fit in hard to reach areas and tight space.
- Cost-effective 3 Pack Combo: 3 Pack SATA 3 cable is a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
- Secure Connection: Locking latch on each end of the sata cable to ensure secure connections for fast and reliable file transfers.
DescriptionUgreen SATA 3 Cable For HDD/SSD/CD Driver/CD Writer
Ugreen SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage. 3-Pack SATA III cable provides spare or replacement hard drive cable for a last minute installation. Support SATA III At Up To 6 Gbps
The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Please be kindly noted that it's just a Data transfer cable which could support 6Gbps, while the actual speed is limited by the rating of your attached equipment. A Right Angle Connector(90 Degree) + A Straight(180 Degree) With Latch
This internal SATA 3 cable features a right angle connector and straight connector with an attached locking latch to ensure a secure connection in case of movement or vibration. Compatibility
Compatible with your Internal Serial ATA hard drives, Hard disk, recorders, CD-ROM etc Package Contents
3 x Ugreen SATA 3 cable 18inch (straight to 90 degree connector)