- 1. USB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
- 2. Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
- 3. Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
- 4. AGPtEK USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable. Also, it is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed.
- 5. We provide 30 DAYS RETURN. If you are unsatisfied with this product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
This USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.