- Strong 10mm twin lock heads offer uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pin Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops and other devices
- Ultra carbon steel cable is extra thick to provide the highest level of cut resistance
- NOTE: Not compatible with several 2016 Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. Please review your device's technical specifications.
Kensington, The Professionals' Choice for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security – the MicroSaver 2.0 Keyed Ultra Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensington's smallest lock for laptops and other devices with no compromises, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a cable that's 60% stronger than the standard model. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size.