- Lock Adapter attaches underneath the back section of the Surface Studio
- Cleat Locking Technology uses retracting "claws" to create a strong connection between the adapter and MiniSaver Lock
- Simple push-button engagement allows the Cleat to be inserted and locked into the security slot
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
From the industry leader with 25 years of expertise in physical device security, Kensington has created the exclusive option to lock down Surface Studio to guard against and deter theft. Engineered specifically for the groundbreaking device, the kit consists of a lock adapter and the MiniSaver Keyed Lock that work together to keep the Surface Studio safe. As an official participant in Microsoft's Designed for Surface program, Kensington worked closely with their engineers to ensure we created the strongest possible security solution. Cleat Locking Technology connects the lock to the adapter and a carbon steel cable anchors to a fixed object so the Surface Studio stays where it's supposed to stay.