- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into Dell laptops and tablets with the Wedge lock slot
- Secondary lock head with t-bar locking technology offers unparalleled strength for devices featuring the industry standard Kensington security slot
- 5mm keying system featuring patented anti-pick hidden pin technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Independently Verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure Dell laptops and tablets with a wedge lock slot. The N17 keyed dual head laptop lock allows you to secure a Dell laptop that has a non-standard lock slot, along with a secondary device that features the industry-standard Kensington security slot. The 5mm keying system with anti-pick technology allows you to use the same key for both lock heads and offers flexibility for it administrators, as the keying system is compatible with all of Kensington latest locks. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts.