- Patented T-bar lock provides most secure connection to security slot; does not work with Dell "wedge" or "Noble" lock slot. See our lock selector at kensington.com/lockselector
- Wide range of compatibility--laptops, monitors, and any device with a Kensington security slot - the industry standard
- Kensington Edge: Steel computer security cable with Kevlar brand fiber for powerful protection thatÂ´s 40% stronger
- NOTE: May not work with 2016 and newer Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. See Kensington part# K64442WW or K64440WW. Please review your device's technical specifications, and use our lock selector at kensington.com/lockselector
- Industry leading 8yr Warranty and lifetime technical support; if purchased on Amazon.com, warranty only valid if purchased from Amazon.com or Kensington USA; no other dealers are authorized to sell new Kensington products on Amazon
Deter thieves from stealing your notebook and the personal information on it. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and super-strong carbon tempered steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. Secure, protect and lock down your computer and leave it safe. The Kensington Microsaver notebook lock and security lock is 6 feet in length designed using a 5.5mm thick, super-strong, steel composite cable with a carbon tempered steel core. Its built-in defense system guards against lock tampering. The lock is easy to install and can be used to secure your laptop in the office or when traveling. The lock features a sleek styling and design won't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk.