- Locks notebook computer to prevent theft and protect data
- Secures computers with an industry-standard Kensington security slot
- Galvanized steel cable provides strong security and peace of mind
- Dimensions: Cable length 72.0"L
- NOTE: Not compatible with several 2016 Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. Please review your device's technical specifications.
The Kensington 64032 MicroSaver Notebook Lock and Security Cable deters thieves from stealing your notebook and the personal information on it. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and super-strong carbon tempered steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. Secure, protect and lock down your computer and leave it safe. The Kensington Microsaver notebook lock and security lock is 6 feet in length designed using a 5.5mm thick, super-strong, steel composite cable with a carbon tempered steel core. Its built-in defense system guards against lock tampering. The lock is easy to install and can be used to secure your laptop in the office or when traveling. The lock features a sleek styling and design won't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk. This lock includes 2 keys and a velcro cable tie for cable management.
The Kensington 64032 Master Lock Universal Notebook Security Lock protects your laptop computer from theft with a patented cable-and-lock system. Constructed with a galvanized steel cable, this notebook lock provides you with strong security and peace of mind knowing your valuable laptop and data are secure. The Kensington 64032 secures to your computer via an industry-standard Kensington security slot, and is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. The Kensington 64032 comes with two keys and a 72-inch cable, with replacement keys available through the manufacturer.