- One Tenth the size & weight of some other "reflex" sights, makes aiming your telescope easy with its wide-open right-side-up view.
- Projects 1/2 and 2 Degree Red circles Onto the Night Sky in focus with the stars.. what you see in the red circles is what you get in your telescope
- Pulsed or Continuous Illumination of Reticle.. at your behest. A standard feature on QuikFinder, a $20 option on other reflex sights.
- Compact Design Lets You Use Both Eyes to see fainter than with other "reflex" sights.
- Two Baseplates Lets You Use It on Two Telescopes. Easy clip-on / clip-off mounting to baseplate (no screws to fumble with).
The QuikFinder Compact Reflex Sight, is perfect for binoculars & small and large telescopes. It Makes Starhopping easy with its Pulsed Reticle. The Compact QuikFinder has a black body of rugged construction, tough ABS Plastic and comes standard with 2 Quick-Release Bases, for using on more than one telescope. QuikFinder attaches without drilling and is easily removed from its baseplate for storage. The finder's display projects a variable brightness RED LED image that is dotted with a 2 degree and a 1 degree circle on the lens element. A built-in Dew Cap comes standard. The unit is powered with a 3-Volt lithium battery,(included). The finder also has an adjustable brightness display that is settable to remain constantly lit, or pulse-blink at rates as fast as several times a second, allowing easier viewing of dimmmer stars, when starhopping.