- Orion's Scope Cloak keeps your Dobsonian reflector telescope assembled and ready for action in your shed, garage, or home observatory without fear of dust and dirt buildup
- Protect an assembled 12"-16" Dobsonian telescope in the field before, between, and after observing sesssions with the handy ScopeCloak
- Reflective cloak material helps avoid internal telescope heat build-up caused by exposure to sunlight
- Tear-resistant Scope Cloak fabric with waterproof lining helps prevent dew buildup from external moisture and dropping outdoor temperatures
- Designed for temporary outdoor use - not intended for permanent outdoor storage
The Orion Scope Cloak Telescope Cover is an affordable and easy to use telescope cover that protects your equipment from dust, dirt, dew, and sunlight. Large aperture Dobsonian reflector telescopes of 12" to 16" aperture can easily be kept clean and tidy with this Scope Cloak. Keep your telescope set-up and ready for viewing in your garage, shed, or home observatory without worrying about dust and dirt contamination. Orion's Scope Cloak is made of a high-tech tear-resistant and water-resistant material that keeps your optics free of dew. The highly reflective exterior surface rejects solar radiation, keeping your telescope cool when left in sunlight and reduces cool-down time (the amount of time required for your telescope to reach thermal equilibrium after nightfall). The Scope Cloak Telescope Cover prevents dust form contaminating telescope optical surfaces, reducing the need to perform delicate and tedious cleaning procedures. A handy locking drawstring provides a snug fit once installed on your telescope. The Orion Scope Cloak Telescope Cover for 12"-16" Dobsonian Reflector Telescopes is designed for temporary outdoor use and is not intended to be used for permanent unsheltered outdoor storage. A handy nylon carrying pouch is included.