- The lux meter for measuring light levels. It's good for measuring lighting in most situations like living room,school,work space and etc
- Design: Switchable units (Lux or Fc) and measuring modes (Normal, Average, Max). The light sensor is located at the front of the device, and is protected by a plastic cover from damage during storage. Light meter has a powersaver function which will auto power off after 15 minutes
- Features: The display of lux meter on the large screen is very easy to read even in dimmer lighting. And a hold function is nice when you need to slip it somewhere that you can't see the display (like near a light fixture)
- Measuring range are 0.1 to 200,000 Lux and 0.01 to 20,000 Fc. Resolution: 0.1Lux / 0.01Fc, Accuracy:Â±4%, Measurement speed: 2 times / second
- Includes everything else you need to get going. Powered by a 9 volt battery (included), operating environment from 14 to 122â„‰(-10 to 50â„ƒ), 10%~90%RH
Digital Lux Meter has wide application, school, office, family, industry, warehouse, laboratory etc. Used to measure the lighting degree of given surface, ie the ratio of surface luminous flux to lighting area. Specification:
Display:Large LCD characters display
Range:0.1 to 200000Lux or 0.01 to 20000Fc
Accuracy:+4% to -4%
Measurement speed:2 times/second
Units:Lux or Fc
Auto power off time:After approxi.15 minutes
Power supply:One 9V battery (Included)
Operating environment:14 to 122 Fahrenheit or (-10 to 50 Centigrade), 10% to 90%RH
Product Weight:3.42oz Package includes:
1 x Digital Lux Meter
1 x 9V battery Notes:
Do not place the unit in high temperature or humidity environment. Keep the surface of optical detector clean when in use, make sure the reference level is vertically facing the light source.
When the low battery icon appears on the display, replace the battery as soon as practical.
Please cover the protective cap and store the instrument in a stable, dust-free environment out of direct sunlight when not in use for the life of meter.