- Mounts Canon EOS - EF D/SLR Lenses to Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- Built-in Variable Density Range: ND2 - ND256 (1-8 stops)
- Built-in FUSION technology enables electronic communication and control between lens and camera
- Restores automated functions on most lenses such as auto-focus, aperture control, image stabilization and more with compatible lenses
- 24-Month Fotodiox warranty
Take our expertise in lens mount adapters and add something unexpected: a built-in Variable ND filter. The ND Throttle opens new creative possibilities, like long exposure and shallow depth of field, even in bright conditions. No more carrying around a camera bag full of ND filters. Built-in variable ND means easy and convenient image control over any lens that you attach - even wide angle lenses that don't work with front-mounted variable ND filters. We offer dozens of choices for both mirrorless and DSLR and film cameras.Compatible Cameras
Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - Popular models include:
Sony Alpha a7, a7R, a7S, a7 II, a7R II, a7S II
Sony Alpha a3000, a5000, a6000, a3500, a5100, aQX1, PXW-FS7
Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-C3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-F3, NEX-5R, ,NEX-6
Sony NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-FS100, NEX-FS700, NEX-EA50Note:
Some lenses will have slow auto focus, or no auto focus at all. (especially third party lenses)
Switching between image and video can cause camera to freeze.
When switching f stops in video mode can cause white flashes in video.
longer focal length lenses tend to have more issues with auto focus with the auto adapter.
Auto Focus can be Slow or even not function with varied model lenses and even different lenses of same model. Not all Canon compatible lenses work equally.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary slightly due to ongoing improvements in design.