- Mounts Minolta Rokkor (SR / MD / MC) SLR Lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) Mount SLR Cameras; infinity focus or beyond allowed with built-in 1.4x focus correction lens
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
If you have a SLR or DSLR camera and other maker/mount lenses, the Fotodiox Mount Adapters allow you to use your lenses on the film/digital camera body. Sharing lenses has some distinct advantages. Certain prime lens just can't be replaced, and you save the cost of purchase on new lenses. This Fotodiox lens mount adapter is made with high standard precision. Its all metal design and polished surface is designed to guarantee smooth mounting and long lasting experiences. This Adapter has a built-in 1.4x Multi-Coated Focus Correction lens to adjust for infinity focus, the glass element can be removed for macro photography. This adapter allows Minolta MD Lenses to fit on a Canon EOS camera body. Adapter caps are included to protect the focusing element when not in use.
Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm, auto-focusing, or any other functions will not operate correctly while using this adapter. In this case "stop-down mode" will need to be used when metering since the lens does not have the ability to have its aperture controlled by the camera body. You can shoot with manual mode or aperture priority mode. Infinity focusing is allowed with the built-in 1.4x Multi-Coated Focus Correction Lens.
Compatible Cameras (including, but not limited to): 1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 1000D
Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging or product updates by manufacturer.