- Mounts a vast range of vintage workhorse lenses to Canon EOS (EF, EF-S) mount D/SLR cameras
- Upgraded and enhanced, generation V10 focus confirmation chips for increased compatability
- Enhanced craftsmanship and high-tolerance construction for demanding professionals; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- Precise fit and solid all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Limited 2-year Manufacturer Warranty
Focus confirmation chips 'trick' The Canon EOS body into thinking an EF lens was attached, so that the focus confirmation indicators work with any lens attached. The leaf spring design in the adaptor holds the lens tight to the adapter, mimicking the leaf springs in the camera body, ensuring there is no play between the camera and the lens. The depth of the adapters are designed to take into account the differences in focal flange distances between the lens and camera ensuring that all lenses, both brand name and third party, will focus at least to infinity (if not slightly past). Fotodiox Pro adapters are designed with tight tolerances to create a solid, gap free, no play, no wiggle connection with no adjustments Ever needed. The precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for a secure and solid fit are backed by the Fotodiox 24-month warranty.