- Allows Nikon Nikkor F Mount DSLR Lenses to fit on Canon EOS EF, EF-S Mount Camera Body
- Infinity Focus Allowed. Manual focus and manual exposure
- Smooth surface for effortless mount. Infinity focus allowed. No electronic connection
- Compatible Cameras (including, but not limited to): 1d/1ds, Mark II, III, IV, X, C, 5D, 5D Mark II/III 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, Digital Rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, t1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, T5i, T6i, T7i
- Please note: Infinity focus position´╝Üthe position of the infinity mark ŃÇÉÔł×ŃÇĹof the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity
If your camera indicated "lens is not properly installed", please modify the camera menu settings. Usually called the "release the shutter the lens is not installed", you can modify the settings to allow. Specifically refer to the camera manual Features:
√This adapter gives you the ability to use your irreplaceable prime lens and saves you the cost of purchasing new lenses
√The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit.
√Allows focus infinity.
√Diaphragm control of the lens is set manually.
√High quality and compact.
√Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic).
√100% Brand New
√Color: Black Suitable for:
√Nikon AI Lens
√Canon EOS Mount Camera Package Includes:
√1X Nikon-EOS Lens Mount adapter ringPlease note following common issues:
1. Adapting APS-frame lens to full-frame camera, it may generate vignetting, some cameras could correct it by adjust "APSC", please contact us and provide your lens&camera model to check the way to correct it.
2. Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame camera (i.e: large format to medium format, medium format to 35mm, 35mm to micro 4/3) provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimize the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or center of the larger lens image circle. and it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony.