- Filters precisely engineered for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro (M2Pro Only)
- Includes both VIVID and SHUTTER collection (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL)
- Polarization indicator laser-etched onto frame to easily align your polarization
- Cinema Series Glass directly replaces stock UV filter - Low refractive index / outstanding color neutrality / perfect target transmission
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty - Warrants against any damage to your camera / gimbal from our filters
PolarPro DJI Mavic 2 Pro Cinema Series Filters are designed to reduce camera shutter speed so that you can create smooth cinematic aerial videos. PolarPro filters thread on in place of the stock DJI UV filter, ensuring easy installation and correct gimbal balance, no counterweight required. Built with AirFrame construction, total filter weight is radically reduced allowing fluid compatibility with the Mavic 2 Pro gimbal system. Included filters are ND4, ND8 and ND16 neutral density filters that reduce shutter speed and ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL neutral density/polarizing filters to control shutter speed and cut glare. New to the ND/PL filters are polarization reference indicators built into the frames for quick and easy polarization adjustment. Each filter features Cinema Series production grade multi-coated glass to get the most dynamic detail from the Mavic 2 Pro's Hasselblad camera, to give your Mavic 2 Pro content that professionally defined cinematic look. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro's Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.