- Remove annoying propeller distortion from your videos.
- Designed for the GoPro Hero5, Hero6, and Hero7 BLACK.
- Solid aluminum adapter and premium quality ND8 lens.
- Adapter accepts any 58mm lens so can be used with a variety of filters.
- This item is also available in our Nflightcam Cockpit Video Kit for GoPro Hero5, Hero6, and Hero7 Black.
Our standard propeller filter and adapter designed to fit the GoPro Hero5, Hero6, and Hero7 BLACK, this can be used for external or internal mounting, removing the propeller in 90% of the conditions encountered on a typical VFR flight. HOW IT WORKS: The GoPro's image sensor is controlled by the amount of light it senses. In normal lighting conditions, the sensor runs faster than the propeller, causing distortion and odd lines in your video. Our filter modulates the amount of light entering the sensor and keeps the speed of the sensor slower than the propeller. Since the amount of light changes constantly and the filter does not, we designed the filter to completely remove the propeller in 90% of the conditions experienced in VFR flight. For best results, we recommend avoiding shots straight into the sun. We have designed an adapter to attach a standard camera 58mm lens to the GoPro case. We supply you with a ND8 (Neutral Density Filter) for removing the propeller, and you can add your own polarizers or other filters for other activities. Our adapter is milled using precision CNC from aircraft-grade aluminum. COMPATIBLE WITH: GoPro Hero5, Hero 6, and Hero7 Black. NOT compatible with any other GoPro, including Silver or White. *Camera not included