- Eyesight-protected Technology - Brightness 4480 Lux; Illuminate Uniformity 1360 cd/ m2. The BRIGHTEST light table Huion offers; Super bright led lamps provides a perfectly even illuminated surface, gives you a brighter clearer visual experience for tracing.
- AC Powered - Connects with a 6.56 feet power plug directly from the wall outlet, ensures you have a brighter, more stable work surface.
- Stepless Adjustable Brightness - Smart brightness memorization allows you to control the LED light freely and effectively; Gradual light changing, NOT in steps like low, medium, and high, simply a better way to find your ideal lighting
- Scale Design - With sleek lines and a thin profile at 8mm, the Huion A4 tracing light pad adds style to your workspace.
- Wide Usage - Can be used for Negative Film Viewing, Artwork Tracing, Calligraphy, Scrapbooking, Tattoo Transferring, Sewing Projects, X-ray Film Viewing and more; One year warranty.
Dimension(LxWxH) 14.17 x 10.63 x 0.28 Inch
Work Surface 8.27 x 12.2 Inch Acrylic Panels
Working Voltage DC12V
Rated power 5W
Net weight 2.3 KG
Power Cord Length 2 meters (6.56 feet)
Brightness: 4480 Lux. The Brightest Light Pad in the 17.7 Inch line.
A/C Powered, More Stable
Connects with a 6.56 feet power plug directly from the wall outlet, ensures you have a brighter, more stable work surface; With 4480 Lux of light output, Huion A4 light box is the brightest model in the Huion light box lines.
Adjustable Light Intensity, Easy to Use
You can adjust the light intensity by simply holding your touch on the switch till you find your ideal lighting. The dimming is gradual, NOT in steps like low, medium, and high, gives you a better way to find the lighting you prefer.
Sleek, Thin and Portable
With sleek lines and a thin profile at 7.33 millimeters, the Huion A4 light pad adds style to your workspace
Thanks to Huion's advanced eyesight-protected technology, no more sore eyes after long-hour working.
Use of the Huion A4 LED Light Box
1) Animation, Cartoon, Portrait, Tattoo Tracing
2) Sewing, Quilting Projects, Fabric Design
3) Photograph, Negative Film, Slides Viewing
4) X-ray Film Viewing