- Smart Manual Operation Switch- has the key-press-switching function
- 3-Port HDMI Switch - 3 HDMI ports in and 1 out for various HDMI devices, such as Xbox 360, PS3, Beamer, DVB Receivers, Blu-ray Player, Apple TV, Laptop, HDTV/HD Monitor.
- HDTV 4K (3840x2160P) / 30Hz resolution, HDMI 1.4 Compatible, 3D display supported.
- One Fixed 1.8ft HDMI Cable (pigtail) provided, plug and play, NOTE: for only some devices, when their HDMI port can not provide sufficient power for this switch to work. You need to connect at least two source devices to the input ports.
- HD Audio and HDCP Compliant- Audio Formats: LPCM, DOLBY AC3,DTS7.1,Direct Stream Digital. No distortion of audio or video, no delay in signal transference
Gina 3 Ports HDMI Manual Pigtail Switch with HDMI Cable Introduction: The 3x1 HDMI Manual Pigtail Switch has the key-press-switching function. It allows you to connect 3 HDMI sources to 1 HDMI sink such as HDTV, monitor or Projector. It supports 3D devices, Full HD 1080p and 4K X 2K (4Kat30HZ). No power adapter is necessary to make this switch work. The HDMI cables have the capability to deliver power from connected devices. Specifications: -24K Gold Plated corrosion-resistant connectors to ensure superior signal transfer-Total length of item: 21.6in/55cm ï¼ˆManual measurement, there will be deviationï¼‰, resisting corrosion and reducing tarnish-3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output-Support 12-bit Deep color per channel, maximum of 36-bits across all channels-Support 3D devices-Supports HDCP pass-through-Supports 3Gbps/30Hz per channel, max. bandwidth per display is 9Gbps-Max. Single Link Video Range: 3840x2160p-Support video formats: full HD-HDTV, 2160p, 1080p, 720p, 720i, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480i Compatible with: HDMI Input Devices: DVD Player, HD-DVD Player, Blue-Ray Player, Camcorder, SAT Receiver, Digital camera, PC, MAC Notebook, XBOX360, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Wii U, Laptop, PC, TiVo, Visio, Sony and many Output Devices: LCD TV, Plasma TV, TFT, Projector, HD-Ready or FULL HD TV. It is suitable for most HDMI devices / Backward compatible with older HDMI devices and gadgets.