- COMPATIBILITY: This micro USB to HDMI cable Only supports Samsung Galaxy 11-PIN Devices listed in description. Please use Ctrl and F to search for your phone specific model to see if it is in the compatible list
- FUNCTION: The cable supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen including movies, TV show, music, video, audio, photo and more to your HDMI-equipped TV or projector in up to 1080p HD. Enjoy your free time with your family or friend.
- Compatible Full List in Description Below--Galaxy S5, S4(GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9507, GT-I9506 ), S3, Note 4 (SM-N916S, SM-N910A), Note 3, Note 2 (N7100 N7105) Galaxy Mega; Compatible Tablets-Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Tab 3 8.0 Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Tab S 8.4 Galaxy TabPRO 12.2, TabPRO 10.1, TabPRO 8.4 Galaxy Note Pro, Tablet Galaxy Note (8.0 inch)
- RESTAR YOUR DEVICES: contents will be shown on TV,ready to watch video or play game.With this micro usb to HDMI cable, you can enjoy the super big screen from your phones and share the happiness with your family or friend together on your big HDTV or projector!
- 11-PIN Micro USB Cord is different from the normal charging cord (you can see in the image). If your phone is not in the list, it will not fit in.
-Please check your TV whether with HDMI port on first before you purchase this item.
-Only support Samsung Galaxy 11 Pin usb cord Devices
-The cable don't charger your phone. Do not connect the smallest Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The video output will not work properly. Compatible with:
Galaxy S5, S4, S3
Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Note 2 (N7100 N7105)
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Tab 3 8.0
Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Tab S 8.4
Galaxy TabPRO 12.2, TabPRO 10.1, TabPRO 8.4
Galaxy Note 8, Note Pro Not Work:
Samsung Galaxy S6 /S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9008V
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7¡¯¡¯
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini/S3 Mini How to operate:
1). Connect the Micro USB cable into your cell phone or tablet.
2). Plug the HDMI connector to the TV (Projector/Monitor) hdmi port.
3). Switch the TV to corresponding HDMI channel.
4). Connect the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the HDMI connector.
5). Restart your device after the whole connection finished. Specifications:
* Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P
* Audio: 8-channel (e.g.7.1 surround) digital audio
* Cable lengh: 6.5 feet
* Share your photos and videos on big screen with family and friends.