- NOTE -¬†These are size CR2 3.0V non-rechargeable lithium batteries. They are NOT the same as CR123A batteries and are not interchangeable with CR123A batteries. It is not recommended to mix old and new batteries for usage. These batteries are also not designed for Arlo cameras.
- WIDE APPLICATION - A 3V Lithium photo battery that can be used in many high energy applications such as photo cameras, flashlights, light meters, toys, clocks, and other photo equipment.
- LONG LASTING - ¬†Tenergy's CR2 lithium battery has 750mAh energy capacity. Your devices are powered 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries. High energy drain devices like digital cameras work longer and record more.
- FLASH PERFORMANCE - Tenergy's lithium CR2 3V battery has a¬†short and consistent recycle time. It is an ideal power source for high drain devices that require huge bursts of energy.
- LONG SHELF LIFE - lasts for 5 years on the shelf with very little discharge. PTC High Current Discharge protection ensures your 3v lithium battery stays running when not in use. Store the battery in a cool and dry environment, avoid direct sunlight, and keep away from intense heat like fires or liquids.¬†
The Tenergy Propel CR2 Lithium
non-rechargeable lithium battery is one of the most popular, widely used and tested CR2 lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy Propel CR2 is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED or incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Tenergy Propel CR2 batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices. CR2 batteries can power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
The protected Tenergy Propel CR2 batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents with PTC protection.
Consistently rated as a consumers top pick for CR2. Features and Benefits
High power CR2 Lithium Batteries
Ultra long shelf life of 5 years with minimal natural discharge
Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras
Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time Warning
- Can Not Be Recharged!
- These are CR2 (size) Lithium batteries. They are NOT the same as CR123A (size) batteries and CANNOT be used interchangeably with CR123A batteries. Technical Specifications
Nominal Capacity: 750 mAh
Self-discharge Rate: < 1% per Year Battery Weight(without packaging): 11 g
Diameter: 15.1 mm
Height: 26.7 mm
Operating Temperature -40 ~ 60 oC
PTC High Current Discharge Protection implemented
*Note: Certain selected shipping methods may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations. Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.