- Xqd performance: the new XQD cards achieve max read 440MB/s, max write 400MB/S2 by using PCI Express Gen.2 interface.
- Superior strength: exceptional durability even during intense use. Up to 5x more durable compared to standard XQD. Tested to withstand 5 M (16.4 foot) drops (3)
- Fast reading & writing: maximizes performance of XQD cameras, whether 4K video recording or continuous burst mode shooting, or transferring large contents to host devices
- High durability: shock proof, Anti-Static and resistant to breakage. Full performance in extreme temperatures, also UV, x-ray and magnet proof
- Downloadable filed Rescue: applies special algorithm to achieve higher rate of recovery for raw image, mov files and 4K xavc-s video files captured on Sony and nikon devices
The Sony XQD new G Series provide exceptional durability, up to 5 times more durable than regular XQD cards3. It also maximizes performance and of high-end and professional XQD compatible cameras. The new cards offer a read speed of 440MB/S2 and write speed 400MB/S2 and a unique technology that ensures a dependable 4K video recording.