- Please note that phones with a Micro USB port can not be connected to Osmo Pocket through the Universal Port.
- 3-Axis Mechanical Gimbal: The Osmo Pocket camera is equipped with a remarkable 3-axis stabilized gimbal and a new algorithm that ensures a control accuracy of Â±0.005Â° and maximum control speed of 120Â°/s.
- Amazingly Powerful Performance: Osmo Pocket snaps photos in stunning detail, thanks to a 1/2.3-inch sensor, 80Â° FOV, and f/2.0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a pixel size of 1.55 Î¼m for footage worth sharing every time.
- DJI Mimo: Osmo Pocket is meant for anyone with a story to tell, which is why we developed DJI Mimo. This dedicated app expands your imagination with editing tools and opens the door to a community that inspires your own visual storytelling.
- What you get: DJI Osmo Pocket, Carrying Case, Smartphone Adapter (USB-C), Smartphone Adapter (Lightning), Power Cable. NOT INCLUDED: Micro USB Adapter, USB-C to Micro USB adapter
Designed with intelligence in mind
first-person view mode follows the gimbal's orientation to film thrilling action shots with smooth results.
just tap on a subject, and active track follows. Entering selfie mode automatically enables face track, keeping you in the center of the shot.
Osmo pocket automatically detects and illuminates low-lit scenes, resulting in brighter photos. You can also take tripod-free, 2-3s handheld long exposure shots in Pro mode.
3×3 panorama captures your destination with breathtaking definition and detail.
to squeeze a beautiful day into a single shot, time-lapse turns hours into seconds, and motion lapse adds smooth camera movement for dramatic effect.
minimum requirements> iOS 10.0: iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone se
Android 5.0: Samsung Note 8, Samsung S9+, Samsung S9, Samsung S8+, Samsung S8, HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI, mate 10 Pro, HUAWEI mate 10, Huawei mate 9 Pro, honor 10, Honor 9, vivo NEX, Mi mix 2S, Mi 8, Mi6, one plus 5T, Google Pixel 2XL, Google Pixel 2.
what video Format does Osmo pocket Support?
can I preview panorama photos on the screen of Osmo pocket?
no. Panorama photos can only be stitched and viewed when connected to the DJI MIMO app.
how do I share videos shot on Osmo pocket?
you can save the videos to your mobile device or directly upload the videos in DJI MIMO and create a video link to share to your social media.
how many built-in microphones does Osmo pocket have?
can I use an external microphone for Osmo pocket?
Yes, you can achieve this with the DJI osmo pocket 3.5mm adapter