- StarTech HDMI Over Cat5e/6 UTP Transmitter - HDMI Over Cat5e/6 UTP Receiver - Universal Power Adapter (EU & UK & NA) - Mounting Brackets - Foot Pad Set - User Manual - StarTech 2 Year Warranty
- Power Over Cable allows a single power source to operate the Transmitter and Receiver
- Supports Cat5e (50m) or Cat6 (40m) Ethernet cabling
- No software/drivers required
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080)
The StarTech ST121SHD50 HDMI over Cat5e/Cat6 Video Extender kit lets you extend HDMI video and audio by up to 165 feet (50 Meters) over dual Cat5e cables or 130' (40m) over dual Cat6 cables. For added versatility the kit features Power Over Cable and only requires a single power adapter that can be connected to either the Transmitter or Receiver. With support for High-Definition resolutions of up to 1920x1080 / 1080p and the accompanying digital audio, this cost-effective HD extender can easily be installed using new or existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring. For a convenient plug-and-play installation, the HDMI extender features built-in EDID monitor emulation, which ensures native resolution and maximum compatibility with your display or projector.For added flexibility and convenience, HDMI cables up to 32'(10m) can be connected to both the local and remote units, which lets you extend your HDMI signal to even further distances. The HDMI extender kit offers a point-to-point digital signage solution right out of the box, including both local transmitter and remote receiver units, along with optional hardware that lets you mount the units as needed. Plus, with Power Over Cable, you can easily extend an HDMI signal in areas where access to power outlets is limited.