For use on writers or recorders that support DVD+R.
Writing speed up to 16X. Ideal for high-speed recording.
Broad read compatibility with most DVD+ROM drives and DVD video players.
Ideal for high-volume data recording, archiving and video pre-mastering.
Advantages of DVD+R:
According to the claims of the DVD Alliance, using a DVD+R (or DVD+RW) recorder will provide the following advantages over a DVD-R recorder:
1. Instantly eject without having to wait for finalized formatting.
2. Ability to record one DVD disc partially on PC and partially on television.
3. Background formatting: while the disc is being formatted, you can simultaneously record on already-formatted portions of the same disc.
4. Enhanced ability to edit file names, movie and song titles, and playlists.
5. 100% compatibility with all other DVD players, while still enjoying these extra recording features.
1. Avoid fingerprints, dust and other soiling on the disc. The disc can be cleaned with a soft, lint-free cloth. Don't use any solvents or protective liquid.
2. Do not hit the edge of the disc.
3. Protect the disc from excessive heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
4. Please use soft felt-tip pens to label the disc.