- Mount server, network or telecommunications devices vertically with this 4U wall-mountable rack
- Compatible with EIA-310 compliant devices such as network or telecommunications devices
- Wall mount rack / Wallmount rack / Vertical wall-mount rack / Vertical wall mount bracket / 4U wall-mount rack
- Save space by mounting IT or AV equipment directly to the wall
- Quick and easy setup with the included cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Compatible with most 19" rack mountable equipment
- Arrives fully assembles with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment into the rack.
- Wall mounting holes are 16" center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs.
The RK419WALLV 4U Wallmount Rack Bracket offers a versatile storage solution, allowing equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with the wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 4U bracket can be installed under a desk for horizontal installation, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases. Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket offers space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack. Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes (used to mount to a wall or the desk underside) are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework. Constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty. Need more storage space? StarTech.com also offers a 1U 19in Wallmount Bracket, a 2U 19in Wallmount Bracket and a 3U 19in Wallmount Bracket.