- SECURE: Designed with security in mind, this product features anti-theft locks on the front door, rear panel, and both side panels.
- COMPATIBLE: The provided EIA/ECA 310-E Compliant mounting rails can support up to 1,000 lbs of equipment and are adjustable in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment depths from 3 to 32.5 inches, ideal for standard server installation. Hardware: Package Includes: 24 sets of M6 cage nuts, screws, plastic washers, 2 pairs of keys
- COMPLIANT: Meets Compliance with: CE, RoHS,EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant, NEMA Rated Type-1, IP20 Protection Grade, PCI, HIPAA
- ACCESSIBLE: Front and rear reversible doors, removable side panels and pre-installed casters make it easy to access your equipment in this cabinet from virtually any angle. Dimensions: 46.14"H x 23.62"W x 32.99"D
- Note: This product typically ships on a pallet as freight. There may be an additional fee for locations with no loading dock, limited access, and/or residential/remote areas.
NavePoint's Mid Depth 33" (838mm) Deep Cabinet Enclosure is perfect for storing your rack mountable servers, and networking and telecommunications equipment. Constructed using high quality steel this series of enclosures can support up to 1,000 lbs of equipment. They feature EIA/ECA 310-E Compliant rails which are adjustable between 3 and 32.5 inches and are compatible with standard 19-inch rack mount equipment. Designed with security in mind, this product features anti-theft locks on the front door, rear panel, and both side panels. Perforated ventilation and pre-cut fan slots for user supplied fans help to keep your equipment cool. Cable management slots on the top and bottom keep whatever space you store your equipment neat and organized. The reversible door allows for accessibility no matter where you keep it. The cabinet is shipped fully assembled to allow for quick and easy setup and features both casters for easy maneuverability and leveling feet to lock it into place.