- Project your phone's screen in vintage style
- No cords or batteries required
- Easy to assemble with simple video instructions and a little glue
- Silicon grip pad holds your phone securely
- Made of screen printed cardboard with a glass lens
You love watching videos on your phone at night, but that little screen gets surprisingly heavy and you keep dropping it on your face. Pop your phone in the Gee-Whiz Smartphone DIY Projector and you'll be able to watch your vids magnified on your wall and use your hands for more important things like cuddling and eating popcorn. You assemble it yourself! Pop together the cardboard pieces and magnifying lens for a simple, nostalgic, and power-free projector. Your phone's images will be magnified 8x bigger on your wall, the ceiling or your boyfriend's cat! Watch your beach vacation photos on the wall for a warm memory on a rainy day. Create and show off artsy slide shows at parties. Or, make your own drive-in movie with a makehift screen in your garage. It's the smartest piece of vintage inspired cardboard you'll ever have and the most fun you'll have watching movies on your phone. Works with smartphones up to 5.7" long and 3.2" wide.