- Extract the digital hdmi audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo output or 5.1 channel Audio output
- One HDMI Input to One HDMI Output, One SPDIF Audio Output,one earphone Audio Output,and one Coaxial output
- SPDIF Output Supports Up to DD & DTS 5.1CH Audio
- HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation,There are PASS/ 2.0CH/5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options
- Input resolution: up to 1080P(50/60Hz)
This HDMI AUDIO Splitter can be connected with HDMI display (TV,Projector),and it can output stereo + SPDIF signal individually.
HDMI Resolution:480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080pNote:This product does not include a power adapter in the packing list. There is only one USB cable.If you mind, and need a power adapter,do not buy this one. you can buy another product which asin is B01298BX60.Another is more expensive than this product.Please discretion,Thank you. Two switching audio EDID settings: 2.0CH Mode:
Source device will send 2CH PCM stereo audio in HDMI which can be converted to 2CH analog stereo and output via RCA L/R (SPDIF and HDMI also have stereo audio output at the same time) 5.1CH Mode:
Set EDID to 5.1CH for source device to send Dolby Digital / DTS which can be extracted via SPDIF out; The RCA L/R output will not have sound if incoming audio is multi-channel audio (>2CH). SPDIF does NOT support 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus. 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus in HDMI signal will not be extracted and SPDIF will not have sound. Please use Stereo Mode for audio extraction for Roku and Chromecast. Note: Turn Off Dolby Digital Plus
Because TOSLINK (SPDIF) does not support Dolby Digital Plus,
you need to turn off Dolby Digital Plus function of the input devices.
Then the sound can go through the extractor. If your TV do not support Dolby 5.1,then maybe it would not sound output from your TV,please confirm your TV or other device whether support DOLBY 5.1.But you can try choose 2.0 CH.If you mind there is not dolby 5.1 output,please don't buy this item. The headphone port only support 2.0 CH, and if your headphones do not have voice, please turn the mode to 2.0CH. Package included:
1x USB cable
1x User Manual
1x HDMI Audio Extractor