- You can plug your Toslink Digital Optical in and get Digital Audio Coax Out. This can transforms a Digital Toslink Optical signal to a digital RCA Coaxial (S/PDIF) audio signal
- This audio splitter works with all digital audio device such as HDTV, Blue-ray DVD player, HD cable box, Ps3, HD receivers, home theater systerm and all other HD devices. It is all plug and play
- Simply plug the power supply, connect the optical toslink (Coax) cable betweer the optical (Coax) audio source/the end receving devices and the setup is all done
- Used 24-bit audio DSP, 96KHz Digital recivers, 24bit ADC, supports all S/PDIF digltal audio transmission for uncompressed PCM, LPCM, Dolby AC-3, Dolby 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS sound
- This product will NOT convert ANALOG AUDIO (typically Left&Right-Red and White RCA audio to the Digital Audio Format). Not a bi-directional converter, just convert optical signal to coaxial singal.
Need more TOSLINK inputs on your receiver? This optical to coaxial converter will connect the TOSLINK optical output from your DVD player, cable or satellite receiver to a coaxial digital audio input.
Don't buy a new receiver, just change media formats and get full digital signal sound quality.
1x Digital OPTICAL to COAX Audio Format Converter
1x DC9V Power Adapter
1x User Manual