- ‚ě§High Definition Audio: HDMI Splitter Extracts digital audio signal from HDMI source device and converts it to 5.1 channel digital surround or 2 channel analog stereo output, No Signal Loss
- ‚ě§Three Audio mode switch settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH. Optical SPDIF Output supports incoming Pass 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS (Dolby Digital Plus not supported); Analog RCA L/R Output supports incoming 2CH PCM stereo audio
- ‚ě§Wide Applicability: HDMI audio optical splitter Designed to split 5.1CH/2CH audio from HDMI device like Chromecast, Blu-ray player, cable box, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc. Perfect to use if your receiver/sound bar/surround system does not have HDMI input
- ‚ě§Latest Technology: HDMI v1.4,HDMI Audio Converter Supports 4kx2k, Full 3D,Full HD 1080P,720P,480P resolution, 36-bit deep color with sync sound. Supports HDCP, Video EDID Pass Through, Plug & Play.Hight Quality and Compatibility in Product Category
- ‚ě§Safety and Quality Guarantee: HDMI audio extractor Certified by FCC,CE and ROHS, DC5V input eligible for worldwide use, ensuring complete safety for you and your devices. Welcome to guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. If you are not 100% completely satisfied.Please feel free to contact us.Our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
HDMI optical audio extractor splitter has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one Optical SPDIF output and RCA L/R stereo audio output. The hdmi splitter audio extractor converter allows the HD Source connected to single HD Display and adds extra one L+R and SPDIF audio out port. Three Audio mode switch settings:
HDMI pass mode: SPDIF output audio format depends on the TV EDID Audio signal. The audio and video can be convertered from the HDMI output.
2CH Mode: Extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output and SPDIF output at the same time.
5.1CH Mode: The source audio must be 5.1CH.Source device sends Dolby Digital / DTS which can be extracted via SPDIF out; The RCA L/R output will not have sound. SPDIF does NOT support 5.1 Dolby Digital Plus. Please turn off Dolby Digital Plus for Amazon Fire TV,Apple TV,Roku and Chromecast if no sound. Operating and ConnectingÔľö
1.To use one hdmi cable to connect the HD Source with the input HDMI port. 2.2.To connect the converter hdmi output port with the HD Display.
3.To use one audio cable to connect the converter R/L port with the audio equipment.
4.To use the optical cable to connect the SPDIF port with the audio equipment. 5.To connect the converter with 5V DC power adaptor.Package Includes:
1x HDMI Audio Extractor
1x User Manual
1x Universal 100-240V DC 5V/1A Power Adapter with US Plug