- Extract the digital hdmi audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo R/L output or 5.1 channel S/PDIF Audio output
- High Denfinition: Supports 24 bit /deep color 30bit, 36bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color; Supports HDCP, Video EDID Pass Through, Input resolution up to 1080p (50/60Hz), 1.3 HDMI, 3D
- Audio Support: Analog RCA L / R output particularly supports 2CH PCM stereo audio. SPDIF Output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio (Dolby Digital Plus not supported). This Audio Extractor will output the Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD, AC3, DTS, DSD audio format, But can't decode these audio formats. If your Amplifier or soundbar can't support these audio formats, there will no audio on your soundbar or amplifier, so please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format.
- Compatiblity: Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.
- Provides the Best Flexibility through Three NEW Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH, Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D). Plug and Play.
The Amanka audio extractor supports Amazon FireTV, Roku, etc. Please make sure the AV receiver can support the specified audio formats to have sound.
This Amanka HDMI extractor has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one SPDIF output and RCA L / R stereo audio output.
It can extract digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output.
The RCA L/R output will not have sound if the incoming audio is multi-channel audio (>2CH). Set EDID switch to 2CH for RCA L/T stereo application.
The SPDIF optical audio output supports all audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital 5.1CH / AC3, DTS 5.1CH AND Dolby Digital Plus "DD+" formats.
TOSLINK optical audio output does not support higher formats, such as HD audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM5.1 and beyond).
The HDMI output has identical video and audio signals as the A/V signals coming into its HDMI input. Remark:
Set audio EDID to 5.1CH for DD5.1CH / DTS5.1CH, use optical output to connect to audio receiver for surround sound.
HDMI output supports all formats including PCM5.1CH and beyond.
For 5.1CH PCM or above, set audio EDID to pass, connect HDMI output to receiver directly.
If no video, do: 1) power up the TV, 2) power up this extractor, 3) Power reset the HDMI source unit. Package Contents:
1 X HDMI Audio Extractor
1 x 5V/1A power adapter-us
1 X User Manual