- High quality poly capacitor in series with the driver
- High quality components are securely fastened to PCB
- Frequencies can be staggered or overlapped for desired response
- High quality red PC board with EVA backing to prevent shorts and vibration
- Dual 0.205" terminals at each connection point for easy parallel wiring
This 2nd order (i.e. 12 dB per octave) high pass Linkwitz-Riley filter from Dayton Audio passes frequencies above 500 Hz and can easily be combined with other filters in this series to create 2-way or even 3-way crossover networks. Designed for use with 8 ohm drivers.