- 4K HDMI1.4v Audio Extractor,Extract the digital hdmi audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2 channel analog stereo output or 5.1 channel Audio output
- Supports the highest video resolution to 4Kx2K,1080p. Supports 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth,Lower power consumption more
- Supports 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color. Supports HDCP, Video EDID Pass Through; Plug & Play,Compatible with more versions
- Audio EDID Settings: 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital
- Provides the Best Flexibility through Three NEW Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH, Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D). This item supports Apple TV and various Blu-ray player and satellite receivers
DescriptionThe Amanka HDMI 1.4V audio extractor supports Amazon FireTV, Roku, etc. Please make sure the AV receiver can support the specified audio formats to have sound.
This Amanka HDMI extractor has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one SPDIF output and RCA L / R stereo audio output.
It can extract digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output.
The RCA L/R output will not have sound if the incoming audio is multi-channel audio (>2CH). Set EDID switch to 2CH for RCA L/T stereo application.
The SPDIF optical audio output supports all audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital 5.1CH / AC3, DTS 5.1CH AND Dolby Digital Plus "DD+" formats.
TOSLINK optical audio output does not support higher formats, such as HD audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM5.1 and beyond).
The HDMI output has identical video and audio signals as the A/V signals coming into its HDMI input. Package includes:
Audio Extractor, Universal 5V Power Adapter with US plug & User Manual.
Set audio EDID to 5.1CH for DD5.1CH / DTS5.1CH, use optical output to connect to audio receiver for surround sound.
HDMI output supports all formats including PCM5.1CH and beyond.
For 5.1CH PCM or above, set audio EDID to pass, connect HDMI output to receiver directly.
If no video, do: 1) power up the TV, 2) power up this extractor, 3) Power reset the HDMI source unit.