- Drop-in Replacement for rg-8/9913 air-dielectric Type cable jumper Assemblies in wireless comm systems short antenna feeder runs any application requiring allow loss RF cable
- Outer jacket material: flexible UV proof PE, outer diameter: .405 inches (10.3mm) nom., SRL: per MIL-C-17
- This low loss transmission line can be used in almost any application where handling characteristics, improved Shield and low loss is required
- Made in the USA; limited lifetime warranty
- Lmr 400 standard is a UV resistant polyethylene jacketed cable designed for 20-year service outdoor use; bending and handling significantly better than air-dielectric/corrugated hardline cables
Ultra low loss times Microwave LMR coaxial cable excels when used with Wi-Fi, antenna cables, Ham radio, patch cables, jumper cables, WLL, GPS, WLAN, LMR, WISP, WiMAX, SCADA, and mobile antennas. Double shielded times Microwave LMR braided cables for Ham and CB radio, RFID and wireless internet use are constructed from the highest quality copper, foam dielectric, and polyethylene materials for superb electrical and mechanical performance. Lmr cable solutions satisfy any application, indoors or outdoors, with robust outer jackets that shield them from abrasion and environmental damage for up to 20 years! times Microwave provides an ideal balance of performance, flexibility, and Economy. Times Microwave cables are built to perform and designed to flex braided cable technology has turned the corner with times Microwave cables and connectors being essential for any RF application that requires Ultra low signal loss. Our proven braiding technology helps ensure lower attenuation at every frequency.