- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Upgraded Capacity: Add over two full charges to an iPhone 7 or 6s or at least one full charge to a 7 Plus, Galaxy S8, Nexus 5 or other smartphone(use your device's original cable).
- Incredibly Compact: The size of a small candy bar (3.8 Ã— 1.7 Ã— 0.9in, 4.4oz) it fits perfectly in your pocket. Recharges in 5.5 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E1 Portable Charger, Micro USB Cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
DescriptionAstro E1 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
Charge your phone on the go. From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology PowerIQ
Exclusive to Anker. Intelligent high-speed charging for all your devices. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. High Capacity
Charge your Apple or Android smartphone one to two times while on the move. You can even charge a Nintendo Switch once. Incredibly Compact
This thing is remarkably small. About the same size as a small candy bar, you simply will not find a more portable powerpack. Superior Quality
We use only premium battery cells, together with advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety. World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.