- With this PCI Card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag. and Ethernet card which is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u & IEEE802.3ab.
- Gigabit PCI Network adapter Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit. Please kindly note: this product does NOT support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and Additonal 8cm Profile Bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server. What You Get: Ugreen Firewire Gigabit PCI-E Network Card x1, Driver Disk x1, 8cm Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by UGREEN One-year Hassle-free Warranty and Lifetime Friendly Customer Service.
DescriptionProvides Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity to Mac Pro Towers and Windows PCs
Simple way to add or expand Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any compatible computer.it is suitable for multiple market segments and emerging applications, such as desktop, mobile, workstation, server, communications platforms, and embedded applications. Wide Application
1.PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet would be widely used on Motherboard, Notebook, or Embedded system.
2.Add an Ethernet port to a workstation or server computer, for redundancy or bridging.
3.Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port. Hardware
1.Integrated 10/100/1000M transceiver
2.Auto-Negotiation with Next Page capability
3.Supports PCI Express 1.1
4.Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correction
5.Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction
6.Supports 1-Lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express Bus
Embedded OTP memory
7.Transmit/Receive on-chip buffer support
8.Supports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X
9.Supports 25MHz or 48MHz Oscillator
10.Supports power down/link down power saving/PHY disable mode
11.Supports EMAC-393 ECMA ProxZzzy Standard for sleeping hosts
12.Supports LTR (Latency Tolerance Reporting) and OBFF (Optimized Buffer Flush/Fill)
13.Supports 16-set 128-byte Wake-Up Frame pattern exact matching
14.Supports Microsoft WPD (Wake Packet Detection)Notes
1. Power Supply:
(1). Only support 5v power supply. Do NOT connect 12V power source.(2). Do NOT insert the sata power supply cable into our PCI-E card in the reverse direction.
2. Do NOT install this PCI-E card when the computer is on.
3. This is PCI-E card, NOT PCI card.
4. Please download driver before using.
5. Device Manager-Network Adapter-Realtek PCIe Family Cotroller#2.
6. Do NOT support Linux or Mac OS.