|PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Console - Uncharted 4 Bundle
|Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition (PS4)
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements. 20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S. The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay. Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system Includes all DLC packs: over $30 in value In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
This game is awesome BUY BUY BUY!
By Darth Sabreth
My god to say this game is simply amazing would be an understatement.
1. the story, this was extremely well written, it captures every detail of the world, the surroundings, the characters. Every little detail has been observed. When I play this game I feel as though I am in a living book, I am experiencing a fully immersive world with a story that sucks you right in and not wanting to leave the game.
2. the characters, You will love the main characters and hate the bad guys. everything comes together, you hang on every event and makes you really care about them or despise them. the voice acting is amazing. The people that voice acted on this game, my hats off to you, I am simply awe struck with the professionalism.
3. the graphics, this is awesome. it adds to the story line and nothing I mean nothing looks copy and pasted. the devs went all out creating this environment.
4. the sound, it is really great it pulls everything together.
5. gameplay, they were really creative with this aspect, its part RP, its part stealth, and part combat. you cant do just one you have to mix all of it. the character acts very well with the situation.
I have to say this game earned every one of those 200 medals and I think they should get more. if you buy this game you will not be disappointed, it sucks you in like a great book and you never want the game to end. If any dev is reading this, you guys are simply awesome, this game rules and I sincerely hope you make more games like this.
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
A fantastic story like you've never played.
By Def The Singer
A powerful display of love and death, conflict and resolution, and the steps we take to protect the ones we care about the most.
The Last of Us gives you superior gameplay while also delivering a palpable story. However, if you are looking for a fast-paced shooter with lots of skull-cracking, you best keep looking.
The Last of Us will have your heart pounding with different emotions, whether that be endearment or suspenseful nervousness, and I am glad I got the chance to play such a great game. I love the Uncharted series, but this takes the cake as Naughty Dogs masterpiece. Not even Crash Bandicoot or Jak & Daxter could contest that, and not only this, but The Last of Us 2 is being developed, and I am sure it will be as good as this one.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Best game ever? Maybe so!
A friend of mine told me this is THE BEST GAME she's ever played. She even went as far as telling me she cried at the end ... I do not take comments like that lightly, especially from a friend I trust, so I went ahead and bought it. Although I am by no means near the end, I am already blown away and feel compelled to write these lines. This is, if not the best ever- one of the best games ever put together. A playstation 4 is worth if only for this one game. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!
UPGRADE: I just finished the game and I would give it 10 stars if 10 stars were available. This is the #1 BEST games I've ever played, seen, or could have possibly imagined. I can't wait for the sequel to be out; I will be the first buying it.
If you have not played this, you are missing!