- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM
- 802.11n Wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps Lan Speed
- Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy
- 4 USB ports, 40 GPIO pins, Full HDMI port, Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI),Display interface (DSI), Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push), VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Built on the latest Broadcom 2837 ARMv8 64 bit processor the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is faster and more powerful than its predecessors. It has improved power management to support more powerful external USB devices and now comes with built-in wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. To take full advantage of the improved power management on the Raspberry Pi 3 and provide support for even more powerful devices on the USB ports, a 2.5A adapter is required. Technical Specifications: - Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARMv8 QUAD Core 64bit Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz - 1GB RAM - BCM43143 WiFi on board - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board - 40pin extended GPIO - 4 x USB2 ports - 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port - Full size HDMI - CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera - DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display - MicroSD port for loading your operating system and storing data - Upgraded switched Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.5 Amps) . Please see the product packaging.