Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Black
|Price:||Too low to display|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
|Zee's Music Black Zipper Earphones Carrying Case for Beats Monster by Dr.Dre , Power Beats 2, Power Beats Wireless, Tour , Heart Beats by Lady Gaga , Diddy Beats , Power Beats , Street by 50 , Monster by Miles Davis In-Ear Earphone Mobile Hands-Free Headset Wired Bag Holder Pouch Box Pocket
|mophie Power Capsule External Battery Charger for Fitbit Flex, Beats by Dre, JBL Wireless Earbuds - Black
|Apple 42mm Smart Watch - Space Grey Aluminum Case/Black Band
Take your workout to the next level with Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, featuring up to 12 hours of battery life to last through multiple workouts and secure-fit earhooks to maximize comfort and stability. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback. Sweat and water resistance provides trusted durability and dual-driver acoustics deliver dynamic sound to power your workout.
Most helpful customer reviews
349 of 373 people found the following review helpful.
Perfect combo for Apple Watch, Series 2
By Curtis S
I spent a lot of time researching bluetooth headsets specifically for running and working out and even more specifically for use with the apple watch, series 2.
If you're like me and you've spent any amount of time researching bluetooth earbuds, you know that it seems impossible to find the perfect pair. The feedback from end users is so varied for each model that it seems like they all are terrible. With these in particular, I was worried based on the few reviews that I had read. Some complained that they were too bassy. Others complained that they weren't comfortable. Yet others said that they weren't worth the $200 price tag. I was also worried that the BT connection my drop sporadically based on reviews of other products in this category.
After owning these for a week, I am happy to say that I made the right purchase. I've been pleasantly pleased with the performance of these.
Pairing is easy. I have an iphone 7 plus, an iPad pro 9.7, and and apple watch, series 2. I paired this with my phone, and much to my surprise, the watch and iPad worked with the iPad and watch without having to do any extra steps.
The audio does not skip. This was a concern, but after a couple of workouts listening to music from my apple watch, these haven't skipped or lost connection once.
They are comfortable. They come with several sizes of plugs for your ears so I would think that most would find a size that works. They may not be great for wearing for long durations, but for a half hour workout they've been great.
They do have a lot of bass. But I didn't find it over powering. I am not an audiophile, but the added bass certainly makes the music sound more full than the headphones that came with my phone.
Long battery life. At 12 hours, these will easily outlast any device they are paired to.
They are a little pricey. However, I'm willing to spend a little more on something that works well and doesn't give me issues.
310 of 345 people found the following review helpful.
Great Option for Working Out
Why is it so hard to find a pair of Bluetooth headphones that have a good balance of sound quality, construction, and reliability without breaking the bank?
Let me start off by saying that before upgrading to my iPhone 7, I used a pair of $25 wired earbuds from Symphonized that sounded excellent with deep bass and pretty good craftsmanship which I had for over a year. At that price point, I wouldn't have cared if they stopped working or had wiring issues like pretty much everyone has experienced at one point or another with earbuds. In the past 2 months, I've tried about 10 different Bluetooth earbuds including the Jaybird X2 (best quality and comfort IMO, but lack the bass of Powerbeats), X3, Bose Soundsport, the Powerbeats 2 and a slew of others offered on Amazon at lower prices. None of them compare to my $25 wired headphones from a comfort and sound quality standpoint, but if you're determined to go wireless, here are a few reasons why I chose these:
1. Battery life - at 12 hours, these are the longest lasting Bluetooth headphones on the market to date which makes owning wireless earbuds feel less burdensome (and they have a 5-minute fast charge option which is great when you forget to plug in).
2. Sound quality - Bass is important to me in a headset and these deliver in that department better than any others I've tried. I predominantly use these for working out and I listen to dance and electronic music which heavily rely on bass output.
3. Overall fit - These stay in place and maintain their seal through vigorous exercise and running unlike a lot of earbuds out there.
4. Apple's W1 chip - Connecting these to your phone is a breeze. You can also view the remaining battery right on-screen which is extremely convenient considering most do not show or tell you how much battery is remaining.
5. Bluetooth connection - I noticed this is a huge issue among most Bluetooth headsets I've used. With others I sampled, the connection would get spotty or cut out completely when my phone was in my pocket making them useless. This has not happened once with these.
6. Lastly and probably most importantly, I applied a $100 gift card towards these which made the price a bit more palatable. Having used so many great headphones in my life, I truly do not think these are worth $200, however they are the best on the market right now if you're looking for wireless earbuds in my opinion.
31 of 36 people found the following review helpful.
Great wireless buds for iPhone users. Get them for under $200 if you can.
This is my first pair of wireless headphones and I absolutely love them.
They might fit weirdly in your ears - they hurt my ears for the first week but I grew into them. They aren't true "in-ear" headphones, but the shape of my ears allow them to create suction and become somewhat like in-ear buds.
The battery is amazing and they charge super fast, plus they're water-resistant. Also, the over-ear hoops lock them in place so they definite won't move at all.
I mainly use them with Spotify Premium on high quality and they sound pretty good - the bass is punchy and thick, perfect for hip hop or house music. I also listen to heavy metal and oldies, and they do a good job with those genres as well.
I take a subway train to work every day and usually have them on max volume and they're just loud enough to drown out the loud sound of the train tracks. Call quality is decent - no complaints so far.
I got them for $150 on Amazon - I probably wouldn't pay $200 for them. If you have an iPhone, definite consider these - the W1 chip is amazing and they never cut out. The range is ridiculous, you could leave your phone on a table and walk around your entire house without losing connection.
Highly recommend, don't listen to the Beats haters.