- Screen Size Range: 71-inches from 8 feet; 107-inches from 12 feet.Throw ratio 3 1.48 - 1.62:1
- Brightness: 3200 ANSI Lumens. Refer user guide below.
- Contrast Ratio: 25,000:1; Keystone Correction: Yes, Lens Shift: No
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp. Lightweight and portable
- Inputs/Outputs: 2xHDMI 1.4a (MHL), 3D Vesa Sync Port, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V Trigger, USB-A (Power)
The Optoma HD27 is an advanced 1080p Home Theater Projector sporting 3200 lumens, 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution, 1.1x Zoom, sRGB support, and 25000:1 contrast ratio. The HD27 is the ultimate Home Theater Projector for watching HDTV programming, latest Blu-ray movie releases, and major sporting events. The HD27 is the ideal projector for gamers who prefer big screen gaming. Whether you play with Xbox One, PS4, or your personal computer, you'll be impressed with the HD27's advanced optical lens, sharp 1080p graphics, and vivid blacks that produce highly detailed graphics, deep shadows, and astonishing textures. Video and photography enthusiasts can use the HD27's sRGB color space to produce rich, accurate color based on the primaries of Rec.709b HDTV specification when used with any sRGB-compatible device including both PC's and Mac's. HD27 is MHL v1.2-compliant which allows MHL devices such as Optoma’s HD Cast Pro, Roku Streaming Stick and Smart Phones to connect directly to the projector without the need for an external power source to playback music and video, view pictures and share web pages and other user-generated digital media content with family and friends.