- Bring your real hands into virtual environments with this pair of controllers for Oculus Rift.
- Natural gestures and finger movement create a sense of true hand presence for more realistic, memorable, and tactile VR.
- Constellation tracking lets you manipulate objects in your virtual environment with extraordinary precision.
- Explore an expansive list of groundbreaking new Touch experiences on the Oculus Store.
- This is an Oculus Rift accessory only. Rift headset sold separately.
Oculus Touch is a pair of tracked controllers that give you “hand presence” - the feeling that your virtual hands are actually your own. It takes interaction to the next level. Touch enables natural hand presence, requiring little thought about how to use your virtual hands or what to do with them. Think of it as a set of human hands in the virtual world. Touch lets you manipulate all kinds of objects in the virtual space with precision. Pick up toys, drop blocks, throw firecrackers and fire laser guns - all with intuitive, natural hand movement. By capturing nuances of human expression, Touch enables gestures like pointing, waving, and giving a thumbs-up. It unlocks a social element that's never been experienced in VR before. Touch controllers feature traditional action buttons, thumb-sticks and analog triggers that add familiarity to new experiences. These are your controls for grasping, lifting, and more. Oculus developed Toybox to let you enjoy hand presence without restrictions. Toss objects, light firecrackers, play ping-pong with other avatars - the world of interaction is infinite.