OMOTON iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector [2 Pack]- [9H Hardness] [Crystal Clear] [Bubble Free] [3D Touch Compatible] Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by OMOTON Mall
|OtterBox COMMUTER SERIES Case for iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK
|OMOTON [2 Pack] iPhone 8 7 Screen Protector- Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 8 / 7 / 6s / 6 4.7 Inch [9H Hardness] [Premium Clarity] [Scratch-Resistant]
|iPhone 8 Plus Case / iPhone 7 Plus Case Caseology [Skyfall Series] Transparent Clear Slim Scratch Resistant Cover Drop Protection for Apple iPhone 7 Plus (2016) / iPhone 8 Plus (2017) - Gold
Most helpful customer reviews
162 of 174 people found the following review helpful.
By T. Porter
I recommend this product. I've already purchased it a second time. I dropped my phone face down on the concrete. I've had iPhones before and just knew my screen was going to be cracked! Wrong wrong! My screen was a ok!
365 of 400 people found the following review helpful.
Firstly, I want to say that I purchased this at full price. No discount, freebie, etc. There are way too many fake and bias reviews out there it's ridiculous. On to the product review!
Right off the back, I am impressed with the packaging. Everything included to help you install your glass protector is packaged and labeled neatly in a fancy little bag. Very professional!
The glass protector itself was very easy to install. As is with any other screen protector, the real challenge is keeping dust out. I am so grateful this glass protector is actually bubble free! Mostly, I mean, you do have to remove a few that form after you install it, but they are pretty easy to expell. Just make sure to squeeze out any bubbles with your fingernail. I purchased glass protectors from amFilm and those are absolutely horrible and are prone to halos (which is a massive bubble around the edges). Omoton's glass protectors don't have that problem. Last but not least the feel of the tempered glass is amazing, definitely feels like the original screen.
I hope you've found this unbias review to be helpful. I will update if it explodes or something.
163 of 178 people found the following review helpful.
Very pleased with this product
By Amazon Customer J.
I don't normally post product reviews, mainly because I don't have much time (and I really want to be thorough); however, I decided that I wanted to post a review because I was very pleased with the product. The primary reason I purchased this product was because the oleo-phobic layer on my iPhone 7 Plus had completely worn off (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's the fine layer/coating on the screen that helps minimize the accumulation of fingerprints/oils/water--basically it helps the screen stay nice and clear). When looking at the many different offerings on Amazon, I read quite a few different product reviews in order to make, what I felt would be, the best informed decision about the product to purchase (seeing as there were quite a few other products of similar design/capabilities). Obviously, I finally decided to purchase this product.
I'll just address some of the concerns I had about these types of screen protectors (this includes some of the problems others have mentioned) and their relation to this product:
1) It has cutouts for the front facing camera, the front speaker, the front light sensor, and the home "button". All of the cutouts were perfect including the one for the front speaker.
2) I have observed no "rainbow effect," that some people have described, with this product. The fine edges of the glass protector don't create this effect when the display is lit.
3) The package was received with both protectors intact and no damage whatsoever. This is due to the fact that the kit is contained in a sturdy, hard, container that is incapable of being bent.
4) The protector does indeed have an oleo-phobic layer that has helped minimize fingerprints and natural skin oils on the display. Water drops form a nice little bead and slide right off without a trace.
5) The protector went on without much difficulty. In addition to the two protectors, the kit includes a microfiber cloth, along with two sets of screen prep wipes, small plastic cards (for getting rid of those pesky air bubbles), dust removers, and stickers to assist with the application. I found that the stickers and dust removers weren't really that useful for me. I simply cleaned the screen off with the provided wet wipe, used the microfiber cloth and some canned air, and applied the protector. I initially messed up and had it slightly off (I'm a perfectionist); however, I was able to carefully remove the protector (this is before I used the card to really press it down) and re-adjust it to line up just right.
6) The edges of the protector have adhered perfectly! The plastic card helped me apply firm pressure to get it on there really well. I have no air bubbles and have no problems with the edges of the protector.
7) I use an Apple leather case for my phone and there is no problem with the protector interfering with it. Because of the curved design for the edges of the iPhone display, the protector is only able to cover so far; however, it does cover the screen just right.
8) I'm extremely careful with my electronics and have never cracked a screen on any iPhone I've owned (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself). However, let me say that this protector isn't designed to keep the screen from cracking if the phone is dropped from a high distance onto a hard surface (and it hits just right). It's designed to protect the front of the screen from any blunt force or sharp objects that would scratch/damage the screen.
That's about it for now. I hope people will find this review helpful. By the way, I did not receive any sort of compensation for this. I will definitely be ordering this kit again when the coating wears off. Finally, if I encounter any problems or have any issues as time goes on, I will be sure to make an update to this review.