Mpow Universal Waterproof Case [2-Pack], IPX8 Waterproof Phone Pouch Dry Bag for iPhone X/8/8plus/7/7plus/6s/6/6s plus Samsung galaxy s8/s7 LG V20 Google Pixel HTC10 (Clear)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Patozon
|Mpow Waterproof Case, New Type PVC Waterproof Phone Pouch, Universal Dry Bag for iPhone 7/7 Plus, Galaxy /Google Pixel/LG/HTC (3-Pack Blue, Orange, Green)
|Dreamcity Men's water shoes athletic sport Lightweight walking shoes Black 11 D M US
|Aleader Women's Quick Drying Aqua Water Shoes Black 7.5 D(M) US/FR 38
Most helpful customer reviews
251 of 251 people found the following review helpful.
Great for snorkeling just be careful!
[[VIDEOID:b012ec7113927152ff5f4fb4ef9d8fcb]] Great product! Arrived fast and on time would order again! With held snorkeling and scuba diving! Make sure the ends are securely folded in and it'll make a great case! Would recommend getting some GoPro fog sheets to make sure the case doesn't get foggy during swimming. This case made our trip to Belize ten times better because we were able to show friends what we did instead of just telling them about it. I would be careful but I was able to take mine down about 35 feet and my phone is still in perfect condition! The photos and videos that came from this case are amazing! I would recommend taking it in a pool tied to your foot the day before with a napkin it just to make sure nothing gets in. Overall I was able to make many amazing photos of sharks fish and stingrays! :)
All of my product reviews are based on my own or my families’ personal experiences and are honest and fair. I appreciate you taking the time to read my review and please select the appropriate button if you found this review helpful.
350 of 355 people found the following review helpful.
I would purchase again. Detail functionality described for iPhone 7 Plus.
By A. Meyer
This seems to work as described. Here are some details to help those with questions like I had:
1) As seen in my picture, this is big enough to work with iPhone 7 Plus with a slim TPU case still attached. It was not a struggle at all to get it inside the bag and there is extra room if your phone/case is a bit larger. Not a lot, but a little. My wife's iPhone 6 with a thick case had plenty of room.
2) Neck strap is easily big enough for a large person like me. It has a detachable clip which is handy.
3) It doesn't add too much bulk around the phone.
OUT OF WATER (including if partially wet):
1) Home button works on iPhone 7 and iPhone 6.
2) Fingerprint does not work. You have to enter your pass code.
3) Touch screen functions work just fine. Water drops have some minor effect but could easily text and swipe.
4) Speaker sound is hardly impeded. Microphone you have to talk a bit louder.
1) Home button works on iPhone 7. However, this isn't really useful due to #2.
2) Touchscreen functions don't really work underwater. Take pictures with the volume button.
3) Pressure sensitive displays may have some issues. I haven't tested deeper than my sink yet but seems like the phone figures this out and ignores it.
4) It doesn't feel too slippery in your hand, which is a good thing.
5) It does not float with the phone inside.
6) It warns on the box not to use in hot tubs and to limit sun exposure. YMMV but I imagine high heat will lead to seal failure or possibly discoloration of the plastic over time affecting your picture quality.
1) Use common sense! Seriously, your brain is needed once in a while.
2) This is basically a heavy duty ziplock bag with a better sealing mechanism. It costs <$10 for 2 of them. If you want the performance of a $100 IP68 hard case good to 100m, buy one of those and don't complain here.
3) You should be very careful when inserting/removing your phone from the bag. Like a ziplock, I can see where people easy tear it at the seams and end up with a wet phone. It only takes about 30 seconds to get my big phone in it. No need to get impatient.
4) The neck strap is for convenience and a little extra security. See #1 above about your using your brain and expectations.
Don't expect the bag or strap (especially the clip) to hold up to rough play. If you fall off your jet ski or surfboard, you're probably going to lose your phone. If you're relying on the strap dive into breaking waves, you're going to lose your phone. Frequent jolts of your heavy phone inside the bag while you run the Boston Marathon is also probably not good for the seams or the sealer. I probably won't even walk around with it hanging from my neck more than necessary just for fear of dropping my phone on a hard surface.
5) iPhone buttons are basically located on the seams. I plan to be a bit careful to not break the seam while playing Jacques Cousteau.
6) At this price, I don't expect longevity. If I get a few trips out of it I'm going to be very happy. Use your brain, buy a new one at first sign of wear. They sell in pairs so bring both if you're traveling to have a spare.
*Photo is the phone submerged in my sink with the camera on.
I think this was a good purchase and will serve its purpose well of adding some extra protection to our phones and letting us take some photos near, in, or under water while on vacation or in our pool. I'd recommend it to a friend.
140 of 146 people found the following review helpful.
... on our cruise at different ports & they worked wonderfully! Very impressed they were completely water tight & ...
By Amazon Customer
Finally got a chance to use these pouches on our cruise at different ports & they worked wonderfully! Very impressed they were completely water tight & took great underwater pics too; not grainy & pretty clear photos.