HDMI to VGA, Moread Gold-Plated 1080P HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter (Male to Female) for Computer, Desktop, Laptop, PC, Monitor, Projector, HDTV, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Roku, Xbox and More - Black
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by MoreadDirect
|Display port to VGA ,Anbear Displayport to VGA Converter Gold Plated (Male to female) for DisplayPort Enabled Desktops and Laptops to VGA converter Connect Displays
|Monoprice 1.5ft Ultra Slim SVGA Super VGA 30/32AWG M/M Monitor Cable w/ ferrites (Gold Plated Connector)
|Dell 6Y9TM OptiPlex 3050 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-7500, 8GB DDR4, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows 10 Pro
Moread HDMI to VGA Adapter
Stable Signal, Reliable Connection
- Input to Output: HDMI Male to VGA Female
- Audio Support: No
- Installation: Plug and Play
Two Modes for a Second Display
- Mirror Mode. It allows you to enjoy an incredible experience watching movies or making professional presentations in the meeting room with a shared screen.
- Extend Mode. It enables you to extend your desktop area or work area (e.g. shopping on your Mac while watching TV on another monitor).
It supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600x1200 for HDTV, monitors or projectors.
- Compatible with HDMI-enabled devices (e.g. personal computer, laptop) and VGA-enabled devices (e.g. PC monitor, projector).
- NOT compatible with PS4, Blu-ray player and devices with low power HDMI ports such as MacBook and Apple TV. For MacBook and Apple TV, please purchase Moread HDMI to VGA Adapter with Power & Audio - http://a.co/6k1ifXA.
- This is NOT a bi-directional adapter and cannot transmit signals from VGA to HDMI.
- This is NOT a USB to VGA adapter.
- A separate VGA male-to-male cable (not included) is required.
What You Receive
- 1 x Moread HDMI to VGA Adapter
- Our 12-month warranty
- Supportive pre-sales and post-sales customer service
- HDMI to VGA Adapter with Power & Audio, Black - http://a.co/6k1ifXA
- [Upgraded Model] DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, Black - http://a.co/9Zs7v3r
Most helpful customer reviews
34 of 35 people found the following review helpful.
Worked great on the Rasberry Pi 2 B
By R. Neese
I ordered this to enable me to hook up my Raspberry Pi 2 B, to a an older Compaq VGA LCD computer monitor. Worked perfectly right out the box. Delivered a beautiful picture. Since this is an active adaptor, I was a bit worried that it would load down the Pi's power supply, to the point of causing a low voltage condition. I was glad to find out that there were no power issues. Even with wireless USB keyboard, USB mouse and WiFi dongles, plugged into the Pi along with this adaptor, I measured 5.1 volts on the Pi's 5 volt buss. The adaptor construction appeared to be high quality. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
Cheapest way to get dual screen!
I put my old desktop away years ago when I started using laptops as my primary computer. But since I've returned to school to study web and software development, it was becoming a hassle switching from window to window on my laptop screen. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on an external monitor like I had originally planned, I decided to try this less than $8 adapter and use my old LCD screen from my old desktop. Best decision I've made! This adapter works perfectly, I now have dual screen and did not have to spend more than $8.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Purchased for a PS3? Read this:
I needed a quick and easy way to connect my ps3 to my computer monitor as I do not have a conventional TV. I saw this ad and purchased it, thinking it would be rather simple. After receiving the item I plugged everything in and got no signal or image out of my monitor; not even a "wake" signal to the monitor. However, if you seem to find yourself in a similar situation here's what you do: 1) while the ps3 is turned off, press and hold the power button until you hear two beeps (one after the initial press and one after around 10 seconds) 2) release the power button and wait. The monitor will now wake up and you will see dialogue from the ps3 saying a HDMI input has been identified and wants to know if you would like to use it 3) select "yes". At this point your monitor will go blank as if something has gone wrong. A message stating "frequency out of range" may pop up at this point from your monitor. 4) wait around 30 seconds and then you should see your ps3 menu pop up on the monitor as if like magic.
NOTE: the image you will see is 480p. This is the best you will get using this method due to the digital to analog conversion and wonky backwards approach. Also, if your screen is 4:3, the ps3 won't fill the entire screen in game due to the games running at 16:9, but this is normal for any monitor or screen of 4:3. I am definitely not saying to buy this for specific use for ps3, but it can be done if you find yourself in my position. Another note is that this is only for video. I bought the converter without the audio out because I use the ps3 component cable for sound. There is an option for this item with an audio out though when checking out.