Mlison Video Projector 2000 Lumens Home Cinema Theater Multimedia Projector, Support 1080P HD + HD PC USB HDMI AV VGA
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Mlison Store
|VIVO 100" Portable Projector Screen, 100 Inch Diagonal Projection HD 4:3 Projection Pull Up Foldable Stand Tripod (PS-T-100)
|Pyle Pro PLPTS2 Adjustable Tripod Laptop Projector Stand, 16" To 28"
|VIVO 84" Portable Projector Screen, 84 Inch Diagonal Projection HD 4:3 Projection Pull Up Foldable Stand Tripod (PS-T-084)
Projection Technology LCD
Standard Resolution(dpi) 800*480
Maximum resolution(dpi) 1920*1080(1080i)
Brightness 1800 Lumens
Brightness Uniformity 90%
Lamp life 28K hours
Projec0 inches¡«100 inches
Projection Distance 1.2m¡«3m
Projection Lens|Focal Length Projector special lens|F = 190mm
Contrast (Standard) 1000:1
Aspect Ratio Display 4:3/16:9
Keystone Correction Manual correction ¡À15¡ã
Flip the screen support
Projection Method Front/hanging cast/placed
Noise at Work (db) <35dB
Menu Language English and multi-language menu
Light bulbs LED lights
Total power consumption(W) ¨Q250W
Input port AV/VGA/HDMI/USB/TF
Video signal PAL/NTSC/SECAM
Audio Input Audio input (RCA pin*2, left and right channels)
Audio output Built-in Speaker (2W*2)
Power source AC100-240V(¡À10%)¡¢50/60Hz
Accessories Power cord, VGA cable, AV cable,, wireless remote control
1* User manual
1* Power adaptor
1* AV cable
1* Remote control
Most helpful customer reviews
18 of 18 people found the following review helpful.
Seems Decent So Far
By Michael Gumtow
I was skeptical of this product initially after ordering because there does appear to be some fake reviews of this product mixed with the actual. I also had pretty low expectations, given that it's only 100 bucks. I was looking for something that could be used as an outdoor movie night projector, and I think this will work fine for that purpose. The fan is loud, and the internal speaker is nothing spectacular. Some other reviews said they had issues with reading print, but I found that it was pretty clear after manually setting the focusing lens. That being said, I have only used this for movies and I haven't tried to use it with a computer as the input. Ultimately this product seems pretty good given its price point, and I'm not sure why it has some of the negative feedback it received. If you are looking for a projector that has a very high, clear resolution and works in daylight, you will need to spend quite a bit more money.
I'll try to provide an update at some point in the future.
27 of 30 people found the following review helpful.
By Amazon Customer
This is an awesome Projector! I have only had for a short time but so far I am more than impressed! We wanted a decent projector to use at home to have outdoor movie/movie night with the kids and friends. We didn't want to pay a lot as we weren't looking to do a true "home theatre". However, you really could with this projector! It is bright enough that you could watch in a low lit room and its even better when dark! You get a clear screen at 100" easily and its still super clear even beyond that but that is when you start seeing the "squares or pixilation". I would recommend this product to anyone!! I have other Mlison products and they have never disappointed!
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
poor quality, does not deliver as advertised
Unfortunately this projector fails to deliver thoroughly. I took a chance, hoping a new "2000 lumen" rated projector would be more durable and out-of-the-box functionality, but this is not the case.
Purpose: I bought this to project computer- and smartphone-based slides in a small classroom. It is useless for this purpose for the following reasons:
1. The projector is too dim to use, even with classroom lighting dimmed to 50% capacity. It is impossible to imagine that the projector is capable of delivering the advertised 2000 lumens in any situation.
2. The image will not focus evenly, regardless of the positioning of the projector and screen. Significant blurring occurs at all borders.
3. 4. light is concentrated at center of screen; all four corners are noticeably dimmer and less focused than the center. together, the bright center and dim corners create a conspicuous, distracting vignette effect that interferes with many slides.
4. Image resolution is poor. Projector shows screen "cells," producing an old-fashioned cathode ray tube visual effect seldom seen anymore on HD tvs.
5. Settings and adjustments to picture quality, color, size, etc. are extremely limited. Adjusting on-screen controls via remote or manually yields only differently hued or proportioned or sharp versions of the same very low quality picture.
6. My projector arrived with a flaw in the lens that casts a distracting large-fly-sized shadow directly in the middle of the image.
7. At over $100, this projector costs more than a refurbished workhorse like Epsom PowerLite (several models are between $75 and $150).
I would not recommend purchasing this, because much higher quality models are available for the same money.